Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getting Ready

It has been about a year since I have blogged. Let's just say, I have had Blogger's Block. Today as I look back three years ago to preparations for my daughter's birth, I think of how many more life changes there are to come. The Heimbucks are moving, albeit not very far, to South Denver. We don't know when, but our house is on the market and it is the cleanest it has ever been! Lily will start a Preschool sometime in the Fall and all of us will be getting to know a different community of people. You see, while I am excited to move, I am also a bit sad to leave the community we have in the Springs. There are many things I will miss about this town: Garden of the Gods, waking up to Pikes Peak every morning, being able to see, on fourth of July, all of the fireworks across town from our bedroom window and the many people we have come to love. So before my daughter wake's up from her nap, I want to say a big Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to Lily. I loved giving birth to you and embarking on the adventure of raising you and being your mom. I also want to say that as we move to a different place sometime in the next few months, I look forward to all of the changes that will bring and I will always watch Word World with you, wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment