Friday, December 12, 2008

Twas' the Night Before Thanksgiving . . .

The fam in front of Grandma's Tree


Oh what fun!


This year, for Thanksgiving, we spent "Christmas" with Greg's family, since we will be in California celebrating the day with mine. Everyone had a wonderful time. Here is Lily in her Christmas dress, which she picked out. There was a lot of laughter with the addition of Greg's cousin Jodie visiting from LA. Thanksgiving night, Jodie, Melia, Caroline, Greg and I went to a Denver Nuggets game. It was so much fun!

"I love my ball from Aunt Melia."


Grandpa, Lily and cousin Allie




Great Reuben and Great Grandma Dieterle. Great Reuben always tells the Christmas story before presents are opened.




"I'm walking!"




Lily with Great Grandma Dieterle



The gang at the Nuggets game. I had forgotten how much I enjoy watching live basketball.



No comments:

Post a Comment