Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Tree and a Haircut

This morning Lily received a wonderful haircut by our friend Joanne Huddleson. She was so good with Lily that she made Cool Cuts seem like amateurs. We came to her house to be greeted by a warm smile, a big hug and lattes! Lily sat so well in Greg's lap while I took pictures. Afterwards, Joanne let Greg and Lily and I sit on her back porch swing and enjoy our lattes and the gorgeous view of Pikes Peak while she attended to another client. It was a wonderful way to start our day.
Next was time to put up Christmas in the Heimbuck household. Oh I love this day so much that I have had it on the calendar for months! Lily was a wonderful helper, as was Bob. With Christmas music blaring, singing coming from our souls and rearranging the furniture (which I'm a big fan of, really) none of us could help but smile. Lily even brought on some of her dance moves, which right now looks a lot like she is saying "Ole!". A big thanks to my wonderful husband who took these pictures. Mom gets to be in some pictures, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment