Monday, April 6, 2009

Thankful Monday


Great Grandma and Grandpa Dieterle toasting to 65 years of marriage.

Lily helping Grandma Heimbuck play the piano

Lily with her new tricycle and Great Grandma and Grandpa Dieterle
. . . family celebrations this weekend in Denver-A wonderful long marriage, a Great Grandfather's birthday and the love of Grandparents, Aunt and cousin.
. . . the safe arrival of my parents today who are staying with my sister for the next week to visit.
. . . the way Lily says Amen, "Uh-Main!".
. . . friends that care for others in such tangible ways like with Christy's baby shower on Saturday and having a cup of coffee with Joanne Huddleson on Friday.
. . . how my husband prays in hushed tones at night, with such awe and thankfulness.
. . . how Lily's grandparents delight in her. I treasure every moment in my heart.
. . . that even though I was in a lot of physical pain this last week, I was still able to play and walk and enjoy everyday with Lily and Greg. My heart felt good even if the body was a bit broken.


1 comment: