Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thankful Monday


. . . friends at church that I can really talk to.

. . . moments that my mother can have with Lily and the fact that Lily keeps asking for "Poppa", my father, even though he had to go home (in CA :)).

. . . trying to fall to sleep at night while holding hands with my husband, the dog asleep on my leg, Lily asleep in her bed and thinking I am the most blessed woman to be surrounded by so much love.

. . . the honor of being able to be a part of friends joys and tragedies this week.

. . . the opportunity to teach my violin student and seeing how much talent he has.

. . . eating yogurt and waffles in the morning with Lily in my lap.

. . . Lily's sense of style and that she's starting to catch on to making choices.

. . . the fact that my husband got up extra early this morning, to make a meal for another family in need. I love and admire that his tender heart continues to grow vertically and horizontally.

. . . receiving my first kiss on the cheek from Lily. I don't know if she will ever know what that means to me, or the continual smile it causes me to have in my heart. The love of a child is such a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment